Sunday, December 20, 2009

Baking Day.


My week has been a busy one, and I've been eagerly anticipating my Sunday at home.  It is snowing lightly, and I am working on my holiday baking list all day.  I started the day out by plucking a couple of rolls of Cream Cheese Refrigerator Cookies out of the freezer-it's so nice to be able to pop something in the oven right away to get the baking juju flowing.  Next, I tried out a new cookie recipe, and am about to sample one with a cup of coffee-oh yeah-taste testing is such a tough job.  (notice the telltale empty spot in the cookie line-up below-it looks like Steve beat me to the taste testing.....)

I also have a new pie baking right now, and I'm hoping that it will be a tasty holiday treat.  I have had the recipe hanging around for years, and am finally getting around to trying it.  It is one of those recipes that will either blow my mind, or just be really weird-we'll find out soon!  Stay tuned for details, recipes and packaging ideas!

No comments:

Post a Comment