Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Collecting: A peek inside my drawers

The built in buffet and desk in our dining room are dreamy.
I've loaded them up with all of my entertaining essentials.
This shallow drawer is perfect for keeping napkins, placemats and tiny goodies at hand.
I keep bits and pieces in order with mid-century plastic jewelry/makeup trays.
Cutlery trays or small plastic bins would work just as well.
Vintage cocktail picks, stirrrers and accessories add a bit of fun and personality to your parties,
and mini salt and pepper sets are just the thing for BBQ's or picnics.
Toothpicks, bottle openers, birthday candles and mini matchbooks
are all essentials for a well stocked party drawer.
This early burst of spring weather has certainly put me in the mood for entertaining,
so watch for more party ideas and tips to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment