Monday, August 16, 2010

One month away!

I have made my one month to go lists and project calenders, and warned S that we may be eating a lot of take-out the first two weeks of September. Event designing for the Creative Connection has put my creative repurposing skills to test, and enabled me to do a lot more shopping again (something I'm really good at!).  I am honored to be working with so many talented women, and, despite being overwhelmed from time to time, the work is so much fun.

If you'd like to check the event out, you can get all of the information here (and check out a silly blurb about me under the "our team" heading...).

http://www.thecreativeconnectionevent.com/

Sign up for a class or one of the keynote dinners, buy a daytripper and enjoy an assortment of activities throughout the day, or just come and shop the handmade market. It's up to you! There are a myriad of ways to enjoy the event. I'll wave to you as I'm rushing by with boxes full of props!

p.s. there are plenty of opportunities to volunteer at the event as well-just shoot me an e-mail and I'll hook you up!

No comments:

Post a Comment