Friday, November 20, 2009

housekeeping.

I know that it is PIE DAY, and that post will be following this one, but I had to offer an apology and some updates.....Yesterday, I neglected to put up a blog post because I was busy getting ready for a Holiday Bazaar that I am hosting at my home on Saturday.  Honestly, I just completely forgot about the blog for the day-my apologies.

I know that there was big excitement about my new Etsy site a couple of weeks ago, and I really thought that it was going to be a great tie in to Pies and Aprons.  There was just one catch-I hate listing stuff on Etsy.  I am such a visual person, and a display nut, so the process of photographing, measuring and listing each item seemed too lonely and tedious for me.  So, I am hosting this holdiay bazaar and selling all the stuff that I was going to list on Etsy-sorry to all of you out-of-towners.  I will, however, continue to list aprons as long as my supply holds out. 

now, without further ado, it is Friday, and you know what that means!

No comments:

Post a Comment