Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Spend your Holiday with Matthew Mead



Matthew Mead has given a video sneak preview of the upcoming Holiday magazine on his blog today. Really good holiday magazines are something that I squirrel away and bring out year after year to rev me up and get me in the mood for the holidays. (although I really don't need much help in that department!) This book-a-zine is sure to be a treasured tome for years. Matthew consistently offers up delightful, fresh and inspired ideas for everyday and every holiday. You're sure to find inspiration for every aspect of your holiday, from entertaining to decorating to gift giving. Of course, food ideas and tasty recipes are always in abundance. Pies and Aprons may even have a contribution to the mix.......got you curious? Check it all out at http://www.holidaywithmatthewmead.com/ and be sure to order your copy now!

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait until I get my copy... I am looking forward to it. Thanks for sharing the video. Have a great rest of the week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anxiously awaiting mine too...hope things have calmed down around there for you, and you're getting a chance to breathe.....

    ReplyDelete