Sunday, August 28, 2011

Oh me, Oh my......

.......I could really use a slice of pie!

And I'm sure ya'll could too. Where does the time go?
I'm finishing up this big project soon,
(hint-THE CREATIVE CONNECTION EVENT-JUST A FEW WEEKS AWAY!)
and have been dreaming and scheming of all sorts of projects, recipes, and of course, PIE
to share with you for fall and winter.

I have been doing so much crafting and creating, but it's all top secret stuff for the event.
Don't worry-I've been taking photos and will share all the details later.

Many of you may be checking in after seeing the Where Women Cook article.

Welcome!
Thanks for stopping by.
Take a little time to catch up on past posts,
(and maybe try a few PIE recipes-yum yum!),
enjoy the last fleeting days of summer,
then settle in for lots of fall and winter inspiration.

Christine

1 comment:

  1. Hi Christine! Haven't been by in a while--busy summer! Sounds like you've been VERY busy, too!

    Loved your article in "Where Women Cook"--one of my favorite magazines! I so enjoyed the story of you courting your husband-to-be with pie--wonderful! I "caught" mine with my baking, too--my favorite cookies did him in, I think!

    Wishing you a lovely day of baking...

    Julie

    ReplyDelete