I really love this project.
So much, that I made a bunch,
and am using them in my studio
to hold this and that...
things like, oh say, ribbon scraps.
What wonders we can do
with recycled cans and craft supplies!
I used an No. 2 size can
and large spools for these,
but they would be sweet
in a mini version too.
1. Remove the label from the can.
2. Cut a piece of tree wrap to fit around can
(I'm crazy for tree wrap!)
3. Use a hot glue gun to secure tree wrap
4. Use more hot glue to mount 3 spool "legs" to the bottom of can
5. Finish off with a sweet length of ribbon tied atop the tree wrap
6. Fill with a plant, flower, kitchen utensils, ribbon scraps.....